Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cyclocross season begins!

This weekend was the beginning of the Utah Cyclocross race series.  The first race of the year was held at the Utah State Fairpark in Salt Lake City.  The weather was great and the course was fast and dry.

I didn't have a great race, but I felt pretty good.  I could have done better though as I had plenty of go left in me at the end.  I should have given it more.  Oh well, that's what next week is for.  I finished in 28th place in the Men's C division.  Definately not first, but far enough from last place to feel good about it.

Jason Sparks and Jack Gage raced in the 35+ B division.  Jason was fast and finished with an awesome 3rd third place.  Way to go Jason!

Anyhow, here are some of the pictures that I got. 



Next week the race is at Fort Buenaventura in Ogden.  One of my favorite courses.  I have only raced there when it was snowing, so it should be a bit different when it's dry.  I'm looking forward to it.  Hope to see more team mates there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment